Myanmar Translation Service
Translation Service of MBI Center
- Professional translators who have passed JLPT level 1
- Translators from MBI Center are professionals who are experienced in related field for years. Our Japanese translators holds Japanese Language Proficiency Test level 1 certificate and English translators are Advanced level professionals from Famous English Schools. Moreover, we go through double check with native speakers for better results.
- Speedy service
- We have built a network of in-house translators to provide service both on weekdays and weekends. For customer satisfaction and quality result, we keep in touch with customers directly and listen and pay attention to each request.
- Reasonable Price
- We translate all kinds of documents (general, business and technical documents) at the reasonable price of 10 Yen per character.
- Myanmar to English translation
- English to Myanmar translation
- Japanese to Myanmar translation
- Myanmar to Japanese translation
The price list varies with the relative difficulty of documents.
This price also includes proofreading cost.
What is Myanmar Language?
The Republic of the Union of Myanmar is a multiracial nation made up of 135 national races and the official language is Myanmar (Burmese) Language.
Myanmar language has 33 main characters and belongs to the Southern Burmish branch of the Sino-Tibetan languages.
Burmese is a tonal, pitch-register, and syllable-timed language, largely monosyllabic and analytic, with a subject–object–verb word order. It is a member of the Lolo-Burmese grouping of the Sino-Tibetan language family. The Burmese alphabet is ultimately descended from a Brahmic script, either Kadamba or Pallava. [wiki]
We have skilled translators who can work fast and accurate. Our translators holds certificate of advanced levels and we also have experienced checkers for better results.
33 Main Characters of Myanmar Language